Can we help you with promotional events, corporate entertainments, or TV and Radio incidental music? We have experience in all these fields.
We are a dynamic and committed group dedicated to producing musical events to the highest standards with a view to broadening our own horizons and those for whom we perform.
Why hire us?
We have one of the best known names amongst amateur choirs in the South East.
- Our dedication, disciplined and professional approach has led to invitations to participate in a number of televised events.
- Our members are drawn from a wide range of ages, professions and backgrounds and this mix ensures we always have a fresh and vibrant sound.
- Our repertoire is extensive and versatile, embracing traditional works alongside contemporary and popular music.
- We are flexible on numbers: we can provide groups of 20 to 150 singers in all voice parts.
- We can often provide groups at short notice.
Examples of some of our events and appearances
We have participated in several significant sporting events, notably:
- our recording of the football World Cup theme music (an adaptation of Fauré’s Pavane) for the BBC in 1998 and ensuing TV appearances including performing Pavane on the Sports Personality of the Year programme
- part of the pre-match entertainment at Wembley Stadium for the Carnegie Cup Rugby League Finals in 2008
- singing the national anthems at Wembley Stadium for the Gillette Four Nations Rugby League Tournament in 2011
Since 2000, we have regularly formed over half of the main chorus for the televised Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall.
We have participated in several recordings of BBC1’s Songs of Praise.
We have been guests of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in several of their Christmas Concerts and other performances.
To discuss any of these events and to find out how we could help you please contact Tilly Richardson, our Marketing Officer.